When we find a way to reach even one student, we are also reaching their families, friends, peers, and anyone else whose lives their addiction may have touched. We’re able to help spark conversation and mend communities, and continue putting forth powerful and desperately needed resources for those struggling to feel happy and whole.

However you are able to help, we treasure your generosity and are always happy to talk through any details or questions you may have.

Make a Gift

Make a gift.

Download Pledge Card

  • For gifts in honor or memoriam, we send a card to notify the honoree or a friend or family member. Whom should we notify?

  • Archway Academy is a 501(c)(3) organization as determined by the Internal Revenue Service. Gifts are tax-deductible.

Ways to

When one student succeeds, we all succeed.

If you need further information or would like to discuss the following donation options, please contact Brad Deason, Director of Advancement, at 713.328.0780 or brad.deason@archwayacademy.org.

  • Financial Gifts

    Only 27% of Archway Academy’s income comes from school fees; the school relies upon the generosity of donors and in-kind gifts for the remaining 73%. Approximately half of the students attending Archway are receiving full or partial scholarships. To date, no student has been turned away due to lack of funds, but the need for financial aid has grown steadily.

    Tax-deductible donations can be made to Archway by credit card, check, or stock transfer. Please complete the form above to donate.


    Give a gift in honor of someone, or as a memorial to someone dear to you. A card will be sent to the person being honored, or a family member of the person being remembered, at your request.


    Leave a lasting legacy by remembering Archway Academy in your will.


    Secure vital services for students and families in the years to come.

  • Gifts of Time

    Donating hours of your day is as valued as your financial gifts. Archway is blessed with a wonderful volunteer Board of Directors that provides leadership, guidance, assistance with fundraising events, and utilization of their contacts to spread our mission throughout the community. We also have several enthusiastic parent volunteers who donate their time, cooking, and decorating skills for school events like Open House, Teacher Appreciation Day, and Graduation ceremonies.

    Fundraising Events

    Archway hosts two annual fundraising events: the Luncheon in the fall and Palmer Golf Tournament in the spring. Volunteer opportunities abound both at these events and during the weeks of preparation beforehand.

    Mentor Day

    Archway offers a unique Mentor Day experience for our students once a month, where folks from around the Houston area come share about their professional careers. The goal of Mentor Day is to build community connection, inspire students to consider multiple career paths, and get them excited about life after Archway. 

  • In-Kind Gifts
    Wish List of Donated Services:
    • Any type of printing (brochures, invitations, letterhead, t-shirts)
    • Centerpieces or décor for events
    • Marketing/promotional expertise or support
    Wish List of Donated Goods:
    • School supplies
    • Gift cards (rewards/incentives for outstanding student performance)
    • Food for school events
  • Amazon Smile

    Use our special code when you shop on Amazon or go to smile.amazon.com, type in Archway Academy for your charity and shop like normal.

    Support us on Amazon

Where your
dollars go.

Listed below are a few examples of how your gift to our annual campaign translates into helping Archway students, their families, and our community.

$10500 Provides a full scholarship for one full year for an Archway student.

$5000 Supports the Annual College Fair (schools with collegiate sobriety programs).

$1000 Provides a partial scholarship for an Archway student.

$500 Underwrites a college research trip.

$250 Supports an academic field trip.

$100 Provides essential supplies for faculty and students.

$50 Provides monthly drug-testing fees.

small medium large